The question is really quite simple.
“Does this corporate partnership help your prospect accomplish their business goals?”
In the post-corona-virus world, the days of companies buying a corporate partnership with a team or event or venue to ‘support’ the team are going to be long gone.
With unemployment setting records not seen since the Great Depression and national GDP in major negative territory, corporate partnership dollars are going to be much, much harder to come by unless you can show a tangible impact on your partner’s business. This goes way past just branding and impressions. Does your partnership proposal also:
- Help your prospect acquire new customers in some way? This could be through traffic driving promotions, B2B events and activities or creating referral incentives. Despite what you may pitch, new customers don’t come from an outfield wall sign, dasherboard or program ad.
- Impact their existing customers? What good is driving new business if all your partner is doing is filling a leaky client bucket? Are you helping them strengthen relationships with existing customers so their competition doesn’t steal them?
- Reward their employees for a job well done? In this day of very tight budgets and layoffs, existing employees have to do way more. Bonuses and raises may be out of the question right now but what about memorable employee rewards, VIP experiences and behind the scenes events and activities?
- Help make a positive impact in the community? I don’t mean slapping a partner’s name on an existing community program that you are already doing. I mean devising a truly impactful community program that generates droves of positive publicity and feel good for your corporate partner.
Let’s face it, branding is nice but without 2, 3 or 4 more of these above points, your partner can get more branding and impressions with a highway billboard or cheap radio spots. You have to do much, much more.
WE’VE CREATED A NEW SPONSORSHIP TOOLKIT
Because of this dramatic need to change, we’ve revamped The Ultimate Toolkit – Sponsorships and created The Ultimate Toolkit Sponsorships – New Strategies, Tactics and Promotions. This new Toolkit focuses on the nitty gritty of how to answer that key question,
“Does this corporate partnership help our prospect accomplish their business goals?”
Here’s what we’ve included:
- Strategy & Tactics – Volumes I - IV. You’ll learn our philosophy step by step on pricing sponsorships, packaging, prospecting, finding weird sponsors, non-traditional sponsorships and more.
- Sponsorship Promotions Bible – In this manual, we lay out step by step exactly how to build sponsor promotions that move the needle. This isn’t putting a logo on a tee shirt and talking about impressions or slapping a partner name on a fireworks’ show. This is the nitty gritty about how to answer that key question.
- 70+ sponsor promotions for you to download and steal. We’ve taken some of our best promotions in the nearly 30 years I’ve been in this business and written them all up for you to download and tweak to your needs and pitch tomorrow. Sell one of these promotions and it alone will pay for The Ultimate Toolkit Sponsorships – New Strategies, Tactics and Promotions.
- Every other week phone call with me to talk strategy and implementation. I’m not a lawyer. I don’t charge by the 10-minute phone call or email response. For the first three months, we’ll have a set, hour-long call every other week where you set the agenda on what you want to discuss. It’s having me as your consultant at no additional cost. After three months, you can still call me any time.
Our goal with this new Sponsorship Toolkit is to help you move the revenue needle in trying times. The investment will pay off tenfold if you use it right.
The newest, slimmed down version of our Ultimate Toolkit Sponsorships – New Strategies, Tactics and Promotions is also priced right for the post-coronavirus world at $2495 or $499/month for five months. You have to decide this week though. I’m only going to sell ten of them as I have a tight schedule for calls and want to make sure I deliver for each of those ten new Toolkit partners.
If you have any questions or want to learn more, check out https://theultimatetoolkit.com/Sponsorship-Toolkit, or give me a call at 702-493-2661 or send me an email at email@example.com.
I would be delighted to help.